Check out Om Practice with Mystee at :
At this time we are only booking existing clients and hope to accept new clients by the end of August 2020.
Here is our updated Pre Screening for Covid 19:
BC COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Tool
1. Are you experiencing any of the following:
• Severe difficulty breathing (e.g. struggling to breathe or speaking in single words)
• Severe chest pain
• Having a very hard time waking up
• Feeling confused
• Losing consciousness
2. Are you experiencing any of the following:
• Mild to moderate shortness of breath
• Inability to lie down because of difficulty breathing
• Chronic health conditions that you are having difficulty managing because of difficulty breathing.
3. Are you experiencing cold, flu or COVID-19-like symptoms, even mild ones? Symptoms include: fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and painful swallowing, stuffy or runny nose, loss of sense of smell, headache, muscle aches, fatigue, or loss of appetite.
4. Have you travelled outside BC within the last 14 days?
5. Did you provide care or have close contact with a person with confirmed COVID-19? Note: This means you would have been contacted by your health authority’s public health team.
In the current environment of COVID-19 risk, informed consent requires that the patient is informed that:while measures have been taken to minimize the risk of viral transmission, the nature of massage therapy means that physical distancing is not possible in the treatment room and therefore involves some risk of COVID-19 transmission;the RMT is following a protocol to reduce or mitigate risk, but that risk cannot be reduced to zero;
the patient consents to treatment despite some risk;