James is only accepting new clients at Pure Body Balance, near the hospital
Erin will be accepting new clients mid October 2020
For more details contact us:
1. Please do not book an appointment if the below applies to you
2. Please wait in your car or in the back alley parking lot outside our home practise. We will call/text/or wave you into the clinic. We ask that patients come alone to their appointment whenever possible. Children will not be able to accompany parents in the massage treatment rooms at this time.
3. There is a new consent form and liability waiver to go over with your practitioner at the beginning of your appointment. You will also need to share and discuss the results of your COVID-19 Screening tool. We will record your consent and move along with treatment if it is safe to do so.
4. We ask that patients thoroughly wash or disinfect their hands upon arrival and departure of the clinic. Hand sanitizer will be available for you. Thorough hand washing before and after treatment has always been, and will remain a standard of practice for all our practitioners. They will use tissue, paper towel or a cloth barrier to open the door before and after treatment.
5. Masks are recommended for both the therapist and patient, please bring your own or we will provide one for you. Therapists will also be wearing PPE.
6. Payment will be done with card or e transfer only at this time.
7. Throughout the clinic we have implemented enhanced cleaning to all high-touch surfaces in common spaces and washroom. All high-touch surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected between patients in treatment rooms in addition to the treatment tables, face cradles, stools, lotion bottles and any other equipment or supplies used during treatment.
We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time
Erin & James
BC COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Tool
1. Are you experiencing any of the following:
• Severe difficulty breathing (e.g. struggling to breathe or speaking in single words)
• Severe chest pain
• Having a very hard time waking up
• Feeling confused
• Losing consciousness
2. Are you experiencing any of the following:
• Mild to moderate shortness of breath
• Inability to lie down because of difficulty breathing
• Chronic health conditions that you are having difficulty managing because of difficulty breathing.
3. Are you experiencing cold, flu or COVID-19-like symptoms, even mild ones? Symptoms include: fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and painful swallowing, stuffy or runny nose, loss of sense of smell, headache, muscle aches, fatigue, or loss of appetite.
4. Have you travelled outside BC within the last 14 days?
5. Did you provide care or have close contact with a person with confirmed COVID-19? Note: This means you would have been contacted by your health authority’s public health team.
In the current environment of COVID-19 risk, informed consent requires that the patient is informed that:while measures have been taken to minimize the risk of viral transmission, the nature of massage therapy means that physical distancing is not possible in the treatment room and therefore involves some risk of COVID-19 transmission; the RMT is following a protocol to reduce or mitigate risk, but that risk cannot be reduced to zero; the patient consents to treatment despite some risk;
Yes! We provide insurance receipts for massage with James so you can claim with your Health Benefits. Payment options: Credit card and e transfer.
Call James & Erin have a chat and see if Multidimensional Health is right for you. James 403-497-5333. Erin 403-763-1918.