10 Day Curriculum Certificate III ~ Psychosomatic Therapy
Day 1 - Psychosomatic Breakthrough.
Introduction to Psychosomatic Therapy, course overview of objective and goals.
* The evolution of Body-mind medicine ... understanding our own Body-mind.
* The role of Psychosomatic Therapy.
* Energetic Anatomy – The Chakra System
* Psychosomatic principles
*Dynamics of Masculine and Feminine
Day 2 - Learn to read Faces.
Learn how your life story and soul potential is written all over your face. In this process you will truly face yourself, which empowers you to uncovering the masks the prevent your full potential to shine through.
*The face is the autobiography of life : structure = performance.
* Understand how the Chakra system represents within the faceThe three zones and left right separations display unique characteristics.
* Receive a Face Parallel which uncovers the balance of feminine and masculine energies working through your life.
* Give and receive a face reading.
Day 3, 4, 5 - Body Mind Analysis.
You will never look at people the same way after this course. We observe the bodies alignment, balance, position, presentation and responsiveness as a guide to a persons personality, their special gifts, life challenges and life experiences. We expand from the face to look at the entire body. Objective observation teaches a new way to see the body. Here you learn all the individual parts and what to look for when interpreting how our biology is our biography. Interpreting the body shape, form and structure is to uncover the Souls purpose and the individuals unconscious mind.
*Body mind analysis is a diagnostic tool for the study of the issues in the tissues in each
chakra area or energy center in the bodymind.
*Observe size, tone, texture and temperature of the individual body regions to interpret one’s energetic response to life.
*Determine energy flow by assess alignment and posture.
*Learn the energetic blueprint of your constitution.
* Identify and ease though discomfort, stress and ‘dis-ease’ by recognising the quality and
quantity of flesh and muscle tone that indicate the psychosomatic conditions and the
source of its creation.
* Bone structure, the height, width and depth of the various areas all tell a story about
the growth and maturity.
Day 6 - Language of the Hands.
Learn how the hands are an extension of your heart and reflect the whole body, mind, spirit connection. Each finger shape and form tells about how you are expressing another level of your personality potential.
* The hands are powerful sensory communicators of our body’s internal language.
* Experience how the shape, length, thickness and flexibility tell stories of their own
as the digits of the fingers evaluate, shape, hold, release and react to the internal
feelings of the body, mind and spirit!
* Our finger prints are a unique expression of our individuality and degree of sensitivity.
* Participants receive and complete a detailed reading of the hands.
Day 7 & 8 - Emotional Anatomy.
Anatomical Structure is the basic archetype of thought and experience. Lean how emotional anatomy creates physiology.
* Study the four basic archetypes their structure, shape and their Psychosomatic issues.
* Use your psychosomatic training for treatment and clinical direction.
* Experience the results of how emotional trigger points at the origin and insertion of
muscles, release the redundant tension of cellular memory.
*Authentically connect and communication with others by understanding the meaning behind the bodymind.
*These techniques clear old patterning in the body-mind, creating space for harmonious attitudes and a greater sense of freedom in form.
Day 9 & 10 - Integrate everything you have learnt over the past 8 days and share this beautiful gift with someone outside of the training. These days allow you to process, ground, anchor and refine everything you have discovered.
*Read and interpret someone else’s unique body-mind experience. Consult and identify your clients underlying emotional health, mental habits, attitudes and feelings that contribute to Psychosomatic diseases.
To gain full accreditation, students will display and accomplish various forms of Psychosomatic consultations with practise clients whilst under the supervision of their Teacher.
You can achieve the Nationally Registered Certification III in Psychosomatic Therapy by completing the log book requirements after a 10 day training. Log book hours are to be completed within 12 months from completion of the 10 day training. If you choose to complete the course for personal development the log book hours are not necessary and you will receive a certificate of attendance.